Net Zero Analysis & Design Corp. and THG Energy Solutions, LLC Sign Letter Of Intent
For Immediate Release – 8/11/2021 – Chicago, IL
Chad Burden George Sullivan
(918) 858-4943 (773) 230-4462
- Net Zero Analysis and THG Energy Solutions, LLC have teamed up to create a suite of SaaS offerings for multi-facility companies.
- THG Energy offers turnkey invoice and data management software services in alignment with ESG reporting requirements that inform critical aspects of NZA’s Carbon Footprint data mapping and calculation.
- The NZA/THG partnership combines complementary platforms to help companies efficiently automate the data acquisition, analysis and reporting that is essential to improving ESG performance.
The synergy between Net Zero Analysis and THG Energy Solutions results in a comprehensive service offering that provides customers with an effective way to manage utility data within a comprehensive carbon footprint management system. This combined suite of services folds THG’s turnkey multi-facility, multi-commodity utility data Energy Intelligence software into NZA’s Advanced Carbon Footprint Platform.
“THG’s Energy Intelligence Suites provides accurate, consistent, and timely utility data for ESG, energy and emissions management. Automation reduces human error and labor costs, improves reliability, and provides scale so companies can focus on efficiency improvements in energy, water, and waste management,” said Chad Burden, VP of Sustainability Services at THG. “Clients who have made a commitment to carbon neutrality now have the opportunity to take utility information and leverage it towards next level business sustainability efforts, like demand management, interval data and bill pay. Operational savings more than pay for carbon neutrality efforts.”
“Having accurate data is essential to carbon footprint calculation and effective climate change action,” added George Sullivan, Sr. Principal and CEO of NZA. “Inaccurate data can lead to chasing the wrong solutions or to mistakes in sustainability reporting, corporate disclosures, or carbon offset purchase volume. That can have really unfortunate and expensive ramifications, so starting with a clean database is key to staying out of trouble. We’re pleased that our clients have access to THG’s great platform as a basis for their carbon neutrality and net zero emissions programs.”
Together, NZA and THG hope this collaboration will assist companies and organizations to more smoothly navigate the new pressures and requirements surrounding environmental, social, and governance (ESG) concerns.
About Net Zero Analysis & Design Corp.:
Net Zero Analysis & Design was founded to help clear the path to carbon neutrality and climate change risk mitigation.
- ESG guidance and 3rd-party auditing to companies and organizations who are interested in carbon neutrality and net zero emissions,
- 3rd-party verification for carbon neutrality reporting and labeling
- ISO-standard verification to carbon offset producers,
- Connections between carbon offset purchasers and the most appropriate sources for certified UNFCCC-compliant offsets.
NZA’s founders represent a wealth of experience in engineering, architecture, building science, energy efficiency, renewable energy, professional education, and real estate matters, as well as a solid grasp of market trends, UNFCCC methodologies, and changes in regulations. We are ISO 14001 International Lead Auditors. www.netzeroanalysis.com
About THG Energy Solutions, LLC:
THG is a technology leader in the integration of utility and commodity supplier data, electronic data interfaces, application program interfaces, data quality assurance, and providing multi-source smart grid, smart meter, and device solutions. THG has invested heavily in creating the easiest and most efficient process for gathering, reviewing, presenting, sharing, and analyzing the entire spectrum of utility data – from monthly, to interval, to real-time. THG currently serves customers in all 50 states, 25 countries, and manages 250,000 accounts per month across +1,300 different utilities.
THG partners with energy companies, utilities, C&I customers, governments, non-profits, brokers, suppliers, consultants and vendors to integrate and compliment service offerings using utility bill and energy analytics. www.thgenergy.com